Skip to content
- Wash less frequently: wash your clothes as less frequently as possible, not that you should wear dirty clothes, but the more you wash them, the more they lose their quality.
- Hand wash/ dried wash recommended for products made from delicate fabrics like silk, velvet, organza, tweed and wool.
- If there is a stain on your product: hand wash with warm water and a gentle detergent.
- Avoid direct sun exposal/ dryers. They will break down the fibres of the fabric and cause the garment to fade, shrink and age prematurely.
- Iron at low temperature (delicate fabrics), steam iron recommended.
- Use garment bags when storing designs made from delicate fabrics/ embossed patterns.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.